Monday 12 December 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane.......

This is it! It is actually happening! I am actually heading to South Africa! CRAZY! My emails will be posted up on this Blog for you all to read and hopefully enjoy! I know I am totally copying everything Elder Palmer has done but what can I say? They are awesome ideas! So good bye to everyone! I love you all and I'll do my best!

 Cape Town South Africa! I can't wait!
 Just missing the name badge.
I'll be back carving it up in no time! I'm going to miss snowboarding...

My Address is:

Elder Adrian Glenn Jones
South Africa Cape Town Mission
PO Box 181
Observatory 7935
Cape Town, South Africa


1 comment:

  1. Adrian!! I'm so sad I missed your talk yesterday (I had 2 puking kids). You're going to be a fabulous missionary and I'll try to write!! You should put your address on a side bar so if it ever changes we don't have to look far! ttys, Gina

    ReplyDelete