Monday 6 May 2013

6th May 2013 Senior Zone Leader, Cape Town, South Africa.


Mom and Dad,
 
Thanks for the update of everything what happened through the week. I feel like I was practically there! Sounds like everything went smoothly. That would have been nice to have the whole family together from mom’s side for oma!
 
You have no idea how jealous I am that you all went and had Chinese food! The thought is just making me drool!
Here's a picture at Elephants eye (cave). Elder Twitchell, me, and Elder Zarbock. It didn't look as good as I wanted it to look though meh!
This past week went alright, we managed to keep things together. The first 2 days was the Missionary Leadership Council. We sat in the mission home the whole time and received great training from morning till night. We did get fed nicely the whole time, which was very nice! There were 18 of us (all the zone leaders) and we were taught a lot of things.
Now we need to implement them to the missionaries in the zone. So on Friday, we had a Zone meeting. 3 hours long, we gave our zone a compressed version of the training that we received at training.

 I don't really know what to say. I feel like I will just be saying everything at the phone call on Mother’s day anyways. But I am doing very well here.
The weather is still warm, but it is starting to cool down. The work is still going great. We are probably going to have a baptism at the end of this month! Next week is transfers though, so I could be moving... not sure yet... I think I'll stay though.
 
I still can hardly believe that I am calling home again! That's crazy! time is just flying by so fast! Too much fast! TOO MUCH!!! I think I'm going to end this letter. I still need to send reports to the president on the zone.
I love you all! Take luck!
-Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment