Wednesday 12 September 2012

10 Sept 2012 Knysna, South Aftrica


 Sorry everyone I dont understand why there is a white background, I am not doing anything different from past weeks. I have been trying to get around this but can't. 
Mom and Dad, Molweni! 
 SORRY, SHORT LETTER AND NO TIME TO SEND PICTURES
Thank you so much for the update! Thanks for sending me the pics of your missionary planner that you found! That's awesome to see! Totally different then my planners that’s for sure! I'll send you pictures sometime. And thank you so much for the Koolaid pie recipe!
 I'm sorry but today's letters are going to be short. I don't have much time to email because I'm in Cape Town today and with a bunch of other missionaries and I get my new greeny companion on Wednesday! Crazy! I'm here to work and that's that!
 It's awesome to hear about all the busy stuff that you do.  SUPER AWESOME!I can hardly believe it! That seriously blew my mind! I love you both so much!
You have no idea how awesome it is to have such supportive parents like you! I wish I could express how much I love you both! The more I’m on my mission, the more I realize how amazing my parents are!
I'll have to cut it short for today, but I'll email longer next week I promise!
Well this past week was awesome! Every week is awesome! We counted how many people who would give us thumbs up as we were driving by in the car, and in 4 days we had 278 people! 101 females, 177 males! It's fun just to observe.
 A lot happened but I am not able to have sufficient time to inform everyone on the events that happened, but to make things short, my companion was saying his last goodbyes to everybody, but he is actually going to be serving as my Zone Leader in P.E, so in other words, he is now my Zone Leader! So I'll be going on exchanges with him once a transfer and he will be training me in Zone Meeting and Zone Training, so I'll still see him quite a bit.
Right now I am emailing from Cape Town and I will be getting my new companion on Wednesday! I flew into Cape Town today and I go back to Knysna on Wednesday. But tomorrow I get to go on splits with my old companion in my old area! I'll be in Khayelitsha for a day! Woot! I'm stoked to go see my Recent Converts again! And some members! Like I am SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!
Thank you Holly and Matt for the letter! t’was awesome! Thank you Aunt Terri! Very much appreciated!! I am so grateful for all the support that I constantly get from everyone! I am so blessed! Take luck!
-Elder Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment