Tuesday 17 September 2013

15 Sept 2013 Assistant to the President, Cape Town, South Africa


Hi Mom and Dad,

I'm sorry that it's taken so long to reply... I really have not had any time to even be on a computer to email... I have been travelling since Wednesday and won’t be back till Wednesday... Went to East London and Queenstown and Mthatha this week and I have a leadership training to give on Tuesday and a portion of the new elders training to give tomorrow... so I'm just super swamped... I really shouldn't even be emailing right now but I am.
 
I just finished taking reports from the Zone Leaders and I thought I would take a minute to email quickly... I wish I could do it more often and spend more time emailing, but I have so much to do... I'm even half an hour late for bed right now... Thanks for the email! I really appreciate all of the support! Don't worry about me if I don't respond promptly... You can write me any time! I work on the computers at the office almost every day so I can check my email.
 
Even if I am limited with time to write something big, but I promise when the times arise I will take them.... they just might be few and far between... So don't be afraid to send emails through the week. but I'll only be AP for 7 more weeks then It'll be over... And I’ll be able to rest... but not really because I'm going to work my butt off in my next area!!!!!! WOOOO!!!! I love this work so much! I couldn't be spending my time doing anything better! I love you all. Take care!
 
-Elder Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment